Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vivian Elise Vintage

First and foremost I must confess that I am a dress and gown lover! I absolutely wore lacy silk dresses around the house when I was a girl for no reason at all but to look pretty, and as an adult I still live to see a gorgeous dress. So when I was asked to participate in this vintage wedding dress photo shoot, I honestly was more excited to see all the gorgeous vintage dresses. On the grounds of Dirty Tree Brewery Matoli Keely Photography linked up with Vivan Elise Vintage for the ahhhmazing dresses with makeup by Jordan K. Winn and took some beautiful images. Here are some of my favorite shots. Check out more from this shoot on Glamour and Grace




 


 

 



 


 






All images by Matoli Keely Photography 
​| ​Dresses, Veils, Accessories and Styling by Courtney Elise Martineau of Vivian Elise Vintage Flowers: Violet Garden's Floral Design 
Hair & Makeup: Jordan Winn & Co. 
|
 Ribbon: Silk and Willow | 
Models: Rachel Gearhart and Alicia Soukup | 
Location: The Gardens at Dirty Tree Brewery | Film Scanned and Developed by
 Photovision| Assistant Aycee Brown| 
Featured on Glamour and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment