Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

"Reaping the Fruits of Networking" with Asheris Events Planning and Design



When I decided that I wanted to run a small floral business, I knew networking was gong to be one of my biggest challenges. I'm so used to being shy and reserved that stepping out of my box and meeting other small business owners was out of the question. But somehow, looking at my current small business owning friends, I have managed to do just that. I met Euryka Fon Ndumu of Asheris Events Planning and Design about a year and a half ago. She was planning a "Twin Fever" 25th birthday party for 2 of my friends. Unfortunately I never made it to the birthday party, but when I saw the pics, I wished that I had. I wanted to compliment her of her work, so I sent her a message letting her know that I was an upcoming florists specializing in weddings. She messaged me back with warm words of encouragement and we became Facebook friends. Here we are a year and a half later, and I am her preferred florist. Working with her and her team is an incredible experience. She plans EVERYTHING!!! And I do mean EVERYTHING!!! Her work has been showcased all around the globe from California, to Canada, to Cameroon, to Michigan, and then back here to the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. She specializes in of course weddings and vow renewals, birthday parties for all ages,  pamper parties, galas and soirees, and last but not least her signature baby showers. Here are a couple of pics from some of my favorite events.
Eury with my friends at their 25th birthday








You can never have too much Demask print!!! 






Pretty "Princess" themed birthday party








Orange, Peach, and Cream color palette 




Licensed Plate theme on the water bottles












Look at how much fun they're having!!!




A sweetheart table fit for a King and Queen




Greetings from Cameroon!!!






Colorful kid themed parties


Loving this bold color combo of pink and turquoise



Curios George themed Birthday Party






More bold colors of purple and red pulled off with our expertise



Earykah and I at a Pamper Party







No comments:

Post a Comment