Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Baby's Breath All Grown Up


I was just playing around with some baby's breath filler and decided to make a bouquet. I didn't think that it would really leave an impression on me but I have to say that I'm really liking the simplicity of it. I looks really  modern, elegant and lush. It would go really good in a tall vase on a wedding reception table. I don't know,


I'm really just thinking out loud right now. Just wanted to post some pics of my fun with baby's breath.



Ant then here is some white monochromatic centerpieces. I'm having too much fun here! The possibilities are endless. :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how baby's breath looks as a bouquet. I really considered using it for my wedding. Hope all is well. I enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks TJ!!! All is well over here.

    ReplyDelete