Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

All in the month of June

I can't believe it's been three weeks since my last post. There has been SO much going on in the last three weeks and this post would be so long if I sat and wrote about it all. So I'm just going to highlight a couple of important things.  Besides my household being sick from pink eye, cold/flu, and the stomach flu, my laptop cord was destroyed by a certain beagle pup(whose name I won't reveal to protect his privacy) which makes uploading pics from my personal camera nonexistent. I've had a couple of weddings(pics coming soon), end of school picnics, created my Wedding Wire account for Violet Gardens Floral Designs, and have officially launched my website. Click here to view the website or check it out at www.violetgardens.net I'm still in the
process of uploading more pics to the website. But in the meantime, I did the flowers for a beautiful wedding of Coral and White that contrasted beautifully against Dusty Shale bridesmaids dresses. This bride really used a beautiful color palette. I don't want to reveal the true pics until the photographer sends me a couple, but here are some pics that I took with my camera.

Church alter arrangement




The bridesmaids bouquets


Coral peonys that were used in the bride's bouquet
Stay tuned...Full post from this wedding coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment