Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

"It's A Girl!" - The Frank Baby Shower

This past weekend I was given the honor of being a part of a very important baby shower. I say important because the mom-to-be was friend/mentor of mine since high school. When I first started blogging last year I kicked off my first post with a tribute to her because she inadvertently helped me "plant seeds" for this idea I had of becoming a floral designer for weddings and events. I've learned and designed a lot since that first post and was completely honored when I was asked by her sister to provide decor for this owl themed teal and fuchsia colored baby shower. The baby shower took place at Smith Commons in Washington DC on the second floor. I absolutely loved the character of this building. All the exposed brick, dark wood, and vintage furniture was the perfect tone for this extraordinary baby shower. Enjoy the photos.

Teal and Pink wall decal that I created will hang on the wall in the baby's room when she's born.


I really did love the chalk board welcome sign

Everyone loved these cute turquoise and fuchsia bud vases






Loved these miniature ceramic owls


Toya's beautiful sister utilizing baby onsies instead of a sign in book. How creative was that!






My mentor TJ and her guests

The parents to be. TJ looked fabulous!




Sisterly love

TJ and Myself


No comments:

Post a Comment