Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

This Mother's Day

This past Mother's Day was the epitome of everything I am and strive to be as wife, mother, and business owner. I started my Sunday off in prayer and worship at church and then headed to the store for the final  touches to an afternoon brunch with my mother. Then came the finger laceration and the trip to the emergency room with my son right by my side ensuring me that everything would be fine. Finally home, I ended the day having quality time with my husband watching our favorite show. I didn't realize it then, but I'm truly grateful to be a wife, mother, and daughter. Even more, I'm more blessed to fit my floral business around the roles that are most important in my life. This Mother's Day, around church, brunch and the visit to the ER, I got to design this bouquet for a classic Sunday wedding in Annapolis that was so beautifully captured by Maureen Flynn Photography. And then and there, I finally realized that I am well on my way. What a wonderful and exciting place to be in my career! Enjoy these blush and white peonies below.



No comments:

Post a Comment