Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Old Friends


This prom corsage is the inspiration around my blog entry. It was created for a prom date for one of my bestie's younger brother's prom date(that's a mouthful right?). And it's the reason my Friday was one for the record. Too often do we get busy in our everyday lives and aren't able to spend time with our friends and family. Sometimes we just need a reminder that these friendships are precious and time sensitive. This was
the perfect excuse for my bestie and I to see each other. It's been more than a year since we've seen one another and we talk at least once a week but it's nothing like seeing each other face to face. Since we live so far away from each other we met in between both of our places at my mom's house. Then my brother showed up and we did nothing but laugh, joke, and catch up for at least an hour.


Me caught off guard for this picture










And one more pic of this corsage... My favorite part is the shimmery beading on the wristlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment