Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Bouquets & Boutonnieres

I want to first start out this post by showing these stunning red PEONYS. Someone's bouquet will be absolutely ravishing this weekend.






Some Fridays I work with my floral teacher(Lisa Somers of Petals and Promises LLC) in her studio to learn some designing techniques. These bouquets and boutonnieres are for her weddings this weekend. I enjoy


working with her and learning all types of tips and tricks. ENJOY!!!

The Groom's Boutonniere


The Groomsmen Boutonnieres




Boutonnieres for another wedding



Bridesmaids bouquets filled with white hydrangea, yellow spray roses, yellow billy balls,  cream stock and  wildflowers all tied with a Lemon colored ribbon.


After my morning bouquet arrangements, I made it home just in time to watch my little one get home off the school bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment