Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

#2Days with Intrigue ~ April Workshop


I'm super late with this but I'm letting this first entry for the year 2016 be the beginning post coming back from my blogging hiatus. Of course it wasn't an intentional hiatus but as I'm entering into my third year as a floral designer in the wedding industry I understand the importance of showcasing my work and crediting the amazing people that I meet along the way. Last year was such a fruitful year with much growth and I'm blessed to share some of the most memorable moments in this post and the ones to come.

In mid April last year I was privileged to meet Sarah Campbell of Intrigue Designs at a local flower show. What I remember most about my first impression of her was her big personality and love of flowers. After the flower show I knew that I wanted to make an investment in my business and attend her #2Days with Intrigue workshop and I'm glad that did. I met so many fellow designers that have become close friends and learned how to make the most of my business. Here are a couple of my favorite images and some of my newest friends from the workshop that were captured by Abby Grace Photography.























Claire Duran - Claire Duran Wedding and Events





Atosha Barboza-Bennett - Larger Than Life Events



#2Days with Intrigue Vendors: Creator - Sarah Campbell (Intrigue Designs)

Planner: Kari Rider Events 

Photographer: Abby Grace Photography

Hair: PSC Hair Artistry

Makeup: Ashley Taylor @redwhitebeautiful and @ashleyyalana

Men Suit: Capital Custom Clothiers

Wedding Dress:  Hayley Paige @misshayleypaige from Garnish Boutique

Model-Female: Olivia Corttrill @oliviiareed on IG

 Cake: Buttercream Bakeshop

Ribbon: Lancaster & Cornish

Paper: Blush Paper Couture

Name Tags: Ashley Bush @ash_bush

Flowers: DV Flora

Rentals: Rentals to Remeber and  DC Rentals

Draping: Party Plus Tents and Events

 Custom Monogram: Ten23designs


No comments:

Post a Comment