Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Dhalias, Oh my!


I must start off this post of "Friday Flowers" by showcasing these stunning peach dhalias. They are my DIVAS and the backbone for all the designs in the centerpieces and bouquets for this wedding. Each event I look forward to using a bloom I've never used in previous weddings. This dhalia is my newest fav, and now I want to use it more often. Of course more professional pics will come, but I just wanted to share some that I took on my camera.



These bouts have such a rustic feel created with sprigs of lavender and coral hypericum berries

    
                        Mojito Hydrangeas, Peach dhalias, Coral Free Spirit roses wth accents of red and pink spay roses.

The pins were designed to create a tuxedo finish on the ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment