Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Stone Manor


As I continue on my journey as a small business owner, I'm always looking to learn new design techniques. Oftentimes, I work with my floral mentor Petals and Promises LLC.  The images below display her creative designs and some of my most loved work. The wedding took place on an unusually warm weekend in April at Stone Manor in Frederick MD. The colors included different hues of purple, green, and white; very appropriate for April I must say.

 I'm only sharing a couple of photos from my mentor's portfolio since this is her baby. Though the pictures won't show, this day was full of lots of manual labor, sweat, as well as time. I vividly remember being EXHAUSTED at the end of the day but it was completely worth my time learning new skills and trends in the wedding industry. To sum it up, I LOVED every moment of the preparation. Enjoy the pics!!!



Brides and Bridesmaids bouquets


Place card table


Centerpiece tables using three mason jars for a "just picked" whimsical flower design.

Place cards...So creative with the grass

The beautiful mansion


No comments:

Post a Comment